This isn’t just for FOCUS, but it is a common problem having to do with not being able to Map a network drive and receiving a windows error code 0×80070035.
This happens when you have a share on a server that you are trying to map to and get the windows error code 0×80070035.
This is a two step check
Step one – Modify the Network Adapter
- Press Windows + R on the keybpard, and type control panel in the search box and then press Enter.
- Click View network status and tasks under Network and Internet.
- Click Change adapter settings in the left pane.
- Right-Click on the connection and choose Properties.
- Click “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4” in the list.
- Click Properties, and then click Advanced.
- On the Advanced TCP/IP settings windows, go to “WINS” tab.
- Under NetBIOS setting, click “Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP”, and then click OK.
Step Two – Try Mapping the Drive with the Drive IP address
If trying to map a drive with a name and you have no success, try mapping the drive with the ip address instead. Ie
\\DRIVENAME\SHAREDFOLDERNAME – may not work
\\192.168.0.118\SHAREDFOLDERNAME – which should work